Floor-standing, fully automatic wood pellet boiler.
Rated input: 44 to 193 MBH.
- Fully automatic pellet boiler with a heating input range of 44 to 193 MBH / 13 to 57 kW.
- High efficiency up to 85% for excellent utilization of wood energy.
- Innovative combustion technology for very low emission levels.
- Flexible and space saving installation.
- Ecotronic control with plain text user prompts and remote control monitoring option.
- Automatic ash removal through a stainless finned grate ensures highly reliable operation and long cleaning intervals (ash bin requires emptying only once or twice a year).
- High operational reliability provided by rotary lock valve for 100% back-burn protection.
- Flexible fuel feed, e.g. pellet vacuum system with hopper or auger system.
The compact Vitoligno 300-C is a fully automatic wood pellet boiler for a wide range of applications – from residential homes to buildings with a higher heat demand.
It offers versatile and flexible fuel feed possibilities and can be converted quickly and easily from automatic to manual fuel feed.
The boiler features an input range of 44 to 193 MBH at a modulation ratio of 1:3, and ultra-low energy consumption.